Michael Trimm, an IT professional for a large company, explains how difficult it is to set up a secured email server and says most experts don't recommend it -- and also, it's a lot more costly, a lot more risky and a lot LESS "convenient" than carrying a second device.
The Clinton foundation only spent 2.6% of all their donations on actual charity, and Michael Trimm says the Clinton's have been engaged in charity fraud among many other things. He believes that James Comey, the FBI director, will recommend the indictment of Hillary Clinton to Attorney General Loretta Lynch — even if she doesn't actually indict Clinton.
Trimm believes (beyond a reasonable doubt) that there is more than enough evidence to show that both Hillary and Bill Clinton, through a criminal organization (the Clinton Foundation), have committed at least two accounts of racketeering which resulted in bribery deals for individuals, corporations, and foreign governments. There's a lot more in his 40 minute lecture...
From Trimm's YouTube page: Hillary Clinton will be indicted by the FBI. The question remains at this point whether the indictment will be over FIOA violations or a major RICO charge. Racketeering is organized crime, and if the Clinton Foundation (which is run by Hillary, Bill, and Chelsey Clinton) is considered to be a charity fraud, what does that mean for Hillary Clinton? Will the indictment go beyond the 2016 Presidential race, or will it leak longer into the year?
There are many ways you can look at this situation, and in this video I attempt to use logic, spell out basic understandings of different things, and use occam's razor to deduce what the most likely recommendation from the FBI based on what I know (and also what you too could know if you did your own research as I have). What we know:
- Hillary Clinton had a private email server which was not permitted by the State Department while she was Secretary of State.
- Brian Pagliano has been granted immunity by the FBI to comply with the investigation.
- Clinton's aids are being interviewed and questioned by the FBI as we speak.
- The FBI is conducting a criminal investigation - not a security inquiry.
- Romanian hacker Guccifer claims to have hacked into Hillary's private email server.
Russian court cases regarding a Ukrainian pilot include documents from Hillary's email server and were ruled applicable to the case because they did not lie within US Jurisdiction - thus information that's SAP classified (special access programs - ie higher than top secret) are being used in a Russian court case at this point in time.
* Archived link to sourced article by Frank Huguenard titled "Hillary Clinton to be Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges". It was posted, then deleted, at the Huffington Post (Huguenard at Twitter and Facebook). Huguenard, a Huffington Post freelance contributor, is still waiting for an explanation as to why editors deleted his piece, which was not up for long before the Huffington Post pulled it down and replaced it with a 404 Error screen. “Huffpo has yet to respond to my request for an explanation,” Huguenard tweeted to Breitbart. “I’ve got my sources, they never asked.”