This week at a House hearing FBI director James Comey said the FBI has investigated Russian ties to Trump's team since last July, but he wouldn't say if leaks from our intelligence agencies (who claim they never wiretapped Trump) were being investigated.
It doesn't take a genius to connect the dots. Obama's administration colluded to sabotage Trump during the campaign, but Trump won the general election anyway. Now they are all colluding to destroy Trump's presidency.
Trump had tweeted that Obama wire-tapped his phone — which is mostly true, if you don't parse words. Prior to 2005, most people still used landline phones, not cellphones or smartphones — so telephones were "wire-tapped".
Electronic surveillance is the monitoring of a home, business, or individual using a variety of devices such as CCTV, wiretapping, GPS, cameras, digital video equipment, and other electronic, digital, and audio-visual means. (These days, the NSA "wiretaps" the entire world!)
Obama's intelligence agency (with or without Obama's direct orders) used electronic surveillance on Trump and his transition team, and then distributed the collected data to other intelligence agencies (which was an Obama change in policy just prior to his leaving office) without masking (redacting/hiding) any of the names.
And then someone (maybe high up in the INTEL community) leaked portions of the surveillance transcripts to the media. The New York Times/Washington Post is often used — while CNN and NBC also work very closely with the Democrats, and colluded with Hillary Clinton during the primary and general campaigns (Why Trump calls them fake news).
The leaking of names to the media was how Trump's National Security advisor Mike Flynn was called out, and why he later had to resign for not being forthright with Vice President Pence regarding his LEGAL contact with the Russian ambassador.
The heads of Obama's intelligence agencies (Deep State: NSA, CIA, etc.) who, like Obama, publicly endorsed Hillary Clinton during the campaigns — and they all denied ever "tapping" Trump or Trump Tower. (Former head of the NSA James Clapper is on the record for being a known liar, so why should we believe him now?)
But last Monday FBI director James Comey said the FBI had been investigating Trump and his team for any collusion with the Russian government since July *. This was after Trump had already won the GOP nomination during the political conventions --> which was right after Bill Clinton had just met James Comey's boss (Attorney General Loretta Lynch) on the tarmac --> which was just prior to Hillary Clinton's fake interrogation (AKA "interview") at FBI headquarters.
Yesterday House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes said that members of the intelligence community "incidentally collected" communications from the Trump transition team during legal surveillance operations (obtained by a FISA warrant from a judge) of foreign targets, but that none of the reports Nunes had read had ever mentioned Russia --- and that surveillance transcripts were widely distributed without redacting any names.
- Who or what first triggered the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign and the possibility it colluded with the Russians to affect the election? What evidence or suspicions did the FBI have?
- Did President Obama and/or Hillary Clinton and/or other Democratic operatives and politicians (like Senator Harry Reid) and/or any members of the liberal media know about this ongoing FBI investigation either before or after the general election?
- Is it possible that President Obama could have had candidate Trump (or members of his campaign) put under surveillance by any of the U.S. intelligence agencies (or foreign intelligence agencies) during the campaign without any of the legal requirements such as warrants and court approvals (FISAs)?
- Could this surveillance have been done covertly by one intelligence agency (such as NSA or CIA) without leaving any evidence to be discovered by another intelligence agency (such as the FBI) and then later had leaked contents to the liberal media?
- If Obama or former intelligence heads under Obama claim Trump or his team was never illegally put under surveillance, does their denial make it true?