If Mitt Romney is elected President, can you imagine what America might be like? Below is short list of those who have been very influential in the current Republican Party, and who might have access to the Oval Office and War Room next year.
1) The billionaire Koch brothers who financed the Tea Party and wants to end Social Security.
2) The Mormon convert and delusional conspiracy theorist, Glenn Beck, a multi-millionaire who helped propagate the Tea Party movement before being fired by Fox News.
3) The Jewish billionaire and casino mogul, Sheldon Adelson, who is very anti-labor and is currently under investigation for bribing foreign government officials in China (and whose loyalty is to Israel, not America.)
4) Racist Southern "Dixiecrats" in Congress (who now call themselves Republicans), who hold many of the same views today that the KKK held 40 years ago.
5) The greedy and serial adulterer, Newt Gingrich and the racist Rick Santorum, who both think that most Americans on food stamps, welfare, and Medicaid are deliberately lazy and unemployed and/or black.
6) The egocentric billionaire (millionaire?) and casino mogul Donald Trump, who doesn't know that the State of Hawaii joined the Union 3 years before President Obama was born. I know, I was living there as a young boy when my father was stationed there at Hickam Air Force Base. Remember Pearl Harbor?
7) Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly, both multi-millionaires, who spent most of their time on Fox News over the past four years slandering the President of the United States.
8) The wealthy Paul Ryan, who worshiped the Russian atheist Ayn Rand and was
chastised by the Catholic church for his harsh policies towards the poor. He's
the guy that wants to
9) Mike Huckabee, the hypocritical ex-Baptist minister and ex-Governor of Arkansas who preferred renewing his lucrative contract with Fox News and pursuing his book sales rather than run for president in 2012.
10) Sarah Palin (Nuff said)
11) Grover Norquist, the radical anti-tax and anti-government advocate who wants to "Starve the Beast" (starve the U.S. government of all revenues needed to run the country.)
12) The serial liar and the likely next Apostle of the Mormon church, multi-millionaire (billionaire?) Mitt Romney, who dodges taxes and dodged the military draft; and who wants to lower taxes for millionaires and billionaires -- even though their tax rates are already historically low.
13) The wealthy and radical Michele Bachmann, who "prays the gay away" and takes government subsidies while receiving a very generous government salary and enjoys a gold-plated government healthcare policy; but at the same time, wants to "take our country back" and deny healthcare to everyone else.
14) The clown and irrelevant pizza king, multi-millionaire Herman Cain, who is also a pathological liar and serial stalker. "Nine-nine-nine!"
15) Big mouth and mega-multi-millionaire, Rush Limbaugh, who lives in a mansion on the beach in Palms Springs Florida and has nothing better to do with his life than spew hate on the radio. Did I mention he's ignorant too? He thinks women have to take a birth control pill every time they participate in an act of sex! He is living PROOF of the American Dream...anyone can get rich in this country!
16) Ann Romney, the plain and simple "stay-at-home" mom --- who has no idea how much money the Romneys have in their IRA account, foreign bank accounts, or their blind trust funds.
Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could go on all day! Can you imagine all these people visiting the White House and micro-managing our lives over the next 4 years? But for the grace of God....
In an interview with Fortune, Mitt Romney outlined some of the cuts
he'd make to get the country's finances in order. Sam Stein at the HuffPo writes: "Romney identified
subsidies for Amtrak, PBS, the National Endowment for the Arts and the National
Endowment for the Humanities as some of the things he would eliminate.
Romney also said he would block grant Medicaid and send programs like housing vouchers and food stamps back to the states to use as they please.
He said he would reduce the number of federal programs by 10 percent through attrition, while tying the compensation of federal workers to that in the private sector -- which are now mostly low-paying jobs in the service industry, such as Staples, Dominos, McDonalds, and Wal-Mart -- part-time jobs that offer no pensions or healthcare plans (thanks in part to Mitt Romney).
Ann Romney recently said, "We have a reason why we're running and it's because I believe in my heart that Mitt is going to save America." (Save America from what and from who? The Catholics?)
REVEALED: The GOP Strategy
Is the GOP employing a racist strategy to get Mitt Romney into the White House? Watch this video to find out.
Visit www.theromneycovenant.com to learn more.
Add to my list of selfish, crazy, and greedy people with a comment below.