If the Hillary camp and/or the DNC had planned to embarrass and hurt Bernie Sanders' campaign by deliberately leaking the data breach at NGP-VAN, then the plan fell short — and may have even backfired on Hillary's campaign.
Just like every single online poll showed Bernie winning the first and second Democratic debates by landslides, so did all the online polls show Bernie winning the 3rd debate by a landslide as well. Not one single online poll showed Hillary winning.
Not only that, but Hillary also came in last behind Martin O'Malley in many of the polls too. Every picture tells a story, and the one below shows what all the online polls showed — Hillary Clinton was absent from the 3rd debate. (See the links to all the polls further below.)
Online poll results as of 2:00 p.m. PST on December 20, 2015
- Washington Times: Bernie Sanders 11,810 votes (86%) -- Hillary Clinton 1,014 votes (7%)
Time: (61,786 Votes) Bernie Sanders 84% -- Hillary Clinton 13%
Palm Beachpost.com: Bernie Sanders 90.04% (9,004 votes) -- Hillary Clinton 7.26% (726 votes)
Fox5 San Diego: Bernie Sanders 91.35% (14,725 votes) -- Hillary Clinton 6.68% (1,076 votes)
Slate: Bernie 86% -- Hillary 10%
UniVision (Twitter) Bernie 62% -- Hillary 36%
Wall Street Journal: Bernie 49% -- Hillary 29%
- NJ.Com: U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont 88.46% (6,287 votes) -- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton 8.15% (579 votes)
Drudge Report: SANDERS 60.48% (62,357 votes) -- CLINTON 8% (8,251 votes)
Ceasar Daily: Bernie 96% -- Hillary 3%
- ABC.net: Bernie 75% --- Hillary 22%
Telegraph (It looks like Bernie won here too.)
And all the other online polls shows Bernie Sanders beating Hillary Clinton by landslides too.
- Poll: TIME magazine showed a blow-out.
- Poll: Democracy for America showed a blow-out.
- Poll: Working Families Party showed a blow-out.
- Poll: A comprehensive survey of more than 75,000 voters in all 50 states conducted over several months shows Sanders has the highest approval rating of any U.S. Senator.
- Poll: Bernie Sanders is the most "electable" candidate in either party.
- Poll: www.Democrats.Com with 130,000 votes has Bernie leading Hillary 46% to 32%
- Even my humble poll on the right side of this page shows Bernie way ahead of the pack.
It's only the corporate-sponsored polls showing Hillary ahead. So why are all the establishment Democrats backing Hillary when THE PEOPLE prefer Bernie?
These two inspiring videos reflect what all the online polls show --- THE PEOPLE are definitely "Feeling the Bern"! -- So tell the DNC and all the pro-corporate Democrats to STFU!