Just like every other online poll shows, Fox News shows Bernie is kicking some serious ass. But I'll bet a million dollars of Bill O'Reilly's money that he won't be reporting this story.
A Fox News poll asks, "If the election were held today, who would you vote for?"
Here are the results as of 2 p.m. (PST) on Christmas Day (12/25/15) with 67,477 votes....
Bernie Sanders 50%
Donald Trump 21%
Hillary Clinton 14%
Ted Cruz 6%
Ben Carson 4%
Marco Rubio 4%
Jeb Bush 1%
Another Fox News poll asks, "Which Presidential candidate do you find the most truthful?"
Here are the results as of 2:10 p.m. (PST) on Christmas Day (12/25/15) with 22,400 votes....
Bernie Sanders 70%
Donald Trump 13%
Hillary Clinton 10%
Ben Carson 3%
Ted Cruz 3%
Marco Rubio 1%
Jeb Bush 1%
(* See the screenshots at the end of this post.)
According to a new national poll by Quinnipiac University released last Tuesday, Bernie Sanders would easily beat Donald Trump in a head-to-head matchup in the November 2016 presidential election (by a margin of 51 percent to 38 percent), while Trump would lose to Hillary Clinton by a lesser margin of 47 to 40 percent. (Read more at the Inquistr)
- Huffington Post: Bernie Sanders Sweeps Online Polls After Winning the Last Democratic Debate of 2015
- Counter Punch: Poll Scam at TIME: Sanders Wins Online Poll, Gets Snubbed by Editors
Every single online poll shows Bernie Sanders overwhelming beating Hillary Clinton:
- Poll: A comprehensive survey of more than 75,000 voters in all 50 states conducted over several months shows Sanders has the highest approval rating of any U.S. Senator.
- Poll: Bernie Sanders is the most "electable" candidate in either party.
- Poll: www.Democrats.Com (with 130,000 votes) had Bernie leading Hillary 46% to 32% (And Bernie won all 3 of their polls).
- ALL online polls showed Bernie winning the first and second and third Democratic debates by landslides.
- Bernie won the TIME reader's choice for Person of the Year and a face-off with Hillary Clinton by landslides.
- When it came to actual votes by its members, Democracy for America, the Working Families Party, and the Communications Workers of America chose Bernie by landslides.
- Editor's note: Even my humble poll on the right side of this page shows Bernie way ahead of the pack.
So it's very odd that only the media/corporate sponsored polls almost always shows Hillary leading Bernie (link and link), when every single online poll shows the exact opposite. Are the media pundits, union leaders and politicians all trying to imply that it's mostly Bernie Sanders' supporters who always vote in these online polls — even at Fox News — and not Hillary supporters? If that's the case, then at the very least, wouldn't that also show an extreme lack of enthusiasm by Hillary supporters?
While these online polls aren't sanctioned by the powers-that-be as "scientific", by no stretch of the imagination can all these polls showing Bernie the clear winner just be an odd coincidence. The people are speaking loud and clear for Bernie, but the political duopoly is ignoring the will of the people. Maybe a "political" revolution is being too damn polite.
(* In the screenshot below is the order that Fox News listed all the candidates in their polls — and notice that Bernie is always listed at the bottom, even though he consistently gets the overwhelming majority of the votes.)